Kaizen is an ambitious, award-winning print, digital and design agency based in Belfast that works across a broad range of industry sectors with prestigious clients right across the UK and Ireland. Kaizen is a market leader in providing a full suite of bespoke print, digital, brand and marketing solutions for our clients. The agency now has a unique opportunity for a creative talent to head up the Designs team:
Head of Design
As Head of Design, you will work on everything from brand look and feel to fully integrated brand campaigns. Joining this fast-growing creative agency, you’ll be working on some truly exciting and exceptional projects for established and recognised brands.
You will build and nurture relationships between the agency and clients. As design lead for clients, you will help businesses achieve their goals through strategic campaigns and creative solutions.
You’ll be hands on as a designer and as the creative agency grows, you’ll grow and shape the future of the design studio. We work on a hybrid model, with three days a week based at the Belfast studio.
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years experience in a Design studio, be a creative innovator and able to demonstrate the same
- Studio management experience, managing workflows, managing staff development.
- Experience in roll out of campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time and to budget.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role.
- Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and exceptional communication skills to deal with clients
- Must be well versed in current design trends and business concepts with good awareness on the needs of a modern creative brand agency.
- Experience in various software designs and systems.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Proven leadership and communication skills and organisational abilities.
With a competitive salary, a sign on bonus, excellent benefits, opportunities, and growth, this really is a superb opportunity to join a friendly culture and innovative Designs studio in Belfast. Perks include, Monday to Friday work schedule, hybrid Work Model, 25 days annual leave plus 9 statutory holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme and Private Medical Healthcare
Further Information / Queries:
Should you have any queries or wish to have a confidential discussion before applying, please contact Chief Operating Officer, Richard McClean at the Belfast office or email email@example.com. A detailed candidate briefing with a full overview of the role is available on request.
To apply, candidates are required to submit a tailored CV. Closing Date for applications:
4pm, Tuesday 21 November 2023. The company reserves the right to extend this closing date if required. CV’s and any portfolios should be submitted to Group HR Manager, Julie Hetherington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaizen Print Ltd, Jennymount Business Park, North Derby Street, BELFAST, BT15 3HN
www.wearekaizen.co We are an equal opportunities employer
No agency enquiries will be accepted for this role.