North-West News Group is a modern media and publishing company delivering news and sport across multiple print and digital platforms and offers bespoke print, digital, branding, marketing and design solutions to our clients.
We are seeking new talent for the following post at Group Head Office, Omagh:-
This role will suit a qualified accountant with prior experience of working in industry. Duties will include preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and bank reconciliations, cash flow reports, cost analysis, budget preparation and forecasts.
If you are a creative influencer and have the interest and drive to support the implementation of key company projects including acquisitions, then this opportunity will appeal to you.
Essential Criteria :
- ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years’ experience of working in a commercial environment
- A strong understanding of, and proficiency in, MS Excel and Accounts packages
- Current VAT knowledge & experience
- Excellent communication / organisation and prioritisation skills
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
Desirable Criteria : -Previous experience of monthly and annual accounts preparation - Experience of using financial modelling or reporting tools
Generous terms of employment apply including annual pay review, hybrid work model and career growth in a modern, innovative multi-media company.
To apply, email your CV to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 16th December 2022.
A: 14 John Street, Omagh, Co. Tyrone, BT78 1DW
We are an equal opportunities employer.